First Office Hour Experience?

edited August 30 in Archived

Hi, I must say the first experience in the just concluded session was really awesome, especially the way the facilitators maintained their time utilisation and yet kept us informed on the entire e learning processes,

I really do hope they will continue the good work and try to be a little bit flexible with the assignment submission protocols especially for us that are using a 3G network services for the sessions and assignment.

you want to share your experience?

Comments

• Thanks, Zein for the feedback. We will talk more about the course requirements on Friday. About the challenges you mentioned (3G network and assignment submission flexibility), you are not alone. We've had participants from very challenging environment previously. If they were able to overcome their challenges, surely you can too. Planning well in advance is the secret to success for this course. We are here to help. Good luck to you.

Cheers!!!

• Many thanks Dr Katy,

I surely hope I adapt for the best and meet all deadlines with the new solutions I am trying put forward together and with your recommendations,

Thanks again to you and the entire team.

• I really appreciate the organizers , time management

i will try all my best to use your recommendation ,

• Despite the network challenges, I will try to join the live sessions as early as I can and continue to stay till the end