Model For Improvement (MFI)

Dear colleagues, could you please share your experience how do you apply this topic to your QMS.

thank you in advance :)

Comments

• Every technical supervisor can be tasked of getting at least one continuous improvement project for every quarter of the year

• In my opinion, considering the model for improvement, and throughout this course, the management calendar is a standout for me in address the MFI. Its serve as a dashboard for each and every professional in the department, informing them of their daily task. I am opinion there couldn't be a straightforward approach, but what you are wanting to do, does it serve any of your AIM statements, is it in line with any of the management or technical requirements and is it in line with the standard requirements or SLIPTA checklist questionnaires.

• Yes I agreed with you Daron, you make me realized that every activity that we implement should have an indicator, so thank you very much for your sharing.. 🙏

• Yes, you are right Emmanuel, me too... Now I got it, there is too many improvement projects that should be applied in my lab now 😁... Big thanks for sharing...

• I agree with Emmanuel T on this