Management Review

What are the auditors looking for when fulfilling the standard requirements for MR considering inputs and outputs?

Emmanuel T

Comments

• Checking the MR report , whether list of inputs addressed in the report , whether MR decision communicate to staff , improvement action plan for decision etc can be seen by auditors . you can get the detail at SLIPA check list, under section 2 MR. And if i am the auditor i will check the raw data for the report , is it has factual base or fabricated , i have the experience of the lab who fabricated MR report to get more score in SLIPTA check list.

• Internal auditors will also look out for graphical representation of the raw data as well as key indicators

• THE AUDITOR WANTS TO BE CONVINCED THAT THE MANAGEMENT IS ACTUALLY PART OF THE LAB QMS AND THAT THE REVIEWS ARE CARRIED OUT AS PRESCRIBED AND IT IS ACHIEVING THE SET OBJECTIVES.

• Verifying whether the Lab Management review its QMS at planned interval to determine its effectiveness in meeting or exceeding user requirement